E.P.C.F stands for Engineering,
Construction, and Financing
with P.E.M. Professional
Strega, a multi discipline engineering, procurement and construction management company, is an industry leader in the design and implementation of new technologies. With in-house expertise, Strega is committed to providing exceptional services to clients on a broad range of capital and operational projects from facilities to pipelines to process plants including refineries and petrochemical plants.
Strega’s rich history as market leader in providing horizontal directional drilling services in all industries has made the Strega brand, a household brand for clients. We aim to grow our brand to other countries where Strega can offer these services.
Strega aims to be the leader in engineering, procurement and construction management services. We provide EPCM services for oil and gas facilities, refineries and petrochemical plants. We provide multi-discipline engineering and effective project management of our clients’ projects including facility upgrades, modernization, capacity expansions to fabrication of facilities, and the installation of electrical, instrumental and equipment installations.
1. Project Methodology: Strega executes our projects in distinct phases from feasibility studies, basic engineering or front end engineering design, front end loading, detail engineering and site services.
2. Site Support Services: Our site support includes construction supervision, start up support and commissioning services. Our services can be provided on a reimbursable basis or lump sum turn-key basis.
3. Engineering and Project Management: Multi-discipline engineering and design services. Strega offers core engineering capabilities such as mechanical, piping, electrical, civil/structural, instrumentation and automation. We utilize in house and outsourced project managers.
4. Experienced Staff: Our staff personnel have managed multi-country project executions for Clients around the world. Our team of experienced management, project directors and engineers are equipped to offer, provide and deliver successful projects.
5. Outsourcing of Technical Services
6. Procurement Management and Sourcing
7. Construction Services:
Depending on the project, Strega can provide construction services ranging from:
• General: Civil Work (Construction, pipeline, underground utility work, HDD, Micro Tunneling)
• Mechanical: HDD and Pipe Welding
• Electrical: HDD, Underground power line duct bank, power line installation works, substations, transformers, facilities, electrical and installations.
• Marine: Undersea HDD (Oil Gas and Water)
Strega provides a full range of engineering, design and field services to all industries and markets. We aim to integrate our project managers, engineers, designers with your team for seamless support from concept to completion. We pride ourselves as the market leader for HDD services and have a long list of successful past delivery of HDD projects, as well as the most equipped team of technicians and largest fleet of equipment.
Strega’s construction capabilities involve extensive utility relocation, as well as the repairs or new construction of utilities as part of any large-scale construction projects. The Strega team is highly skilled in the various aspects of utility work. Supervisors focus heavily on safety as well as quality control. Strega’s numerous and years of experience can perform most utility works from sewer, drainage, water, power lines, telecommunication lines, gas and oil with great expertise
MARKETS WE COVER
Strega engineers, constructs infrastructure, commercial projects and management as specialists in project construction and management with superior experience for HDD. Our expertise is suited to sensitive environments, urban constraints and for all terrains.
Serving the oil and gas industry with experienced project managers, engineers and operational managers, Strega is able to complete a wide array of project throughout Thailand and the Asia Pacific region. Through a process of project evaluation, planning and execution, Strega is set to complete the most challenging construction projects.
Power and Telecommunications: In this ever expanding and rapidly changing industry whilst dealing with environmental and urban constraints, the traditional installation process of power and telecommunication cables is challenging. Strega is positioned to fulfill this unique niche in the industry using HDD technology and difficult trenchless methodologies in any given terrain and constraints.
Strega has the capability to design wastewater solutions for a range variety of clients from industrial parks to communities and regions in the country. We are able to engineer and construct wastewater solutions using our HDD technology allowing for seamless implementation that is cost efficient with minimal disruptions to the environment.