Miss Louise Taechaubol
Director and Chairwoman of the Executive Board
- Master of Business Administration and Finance, honors, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- Bachelor of Commerce, honors Financial and Information System, University of New South Wales, Australia
Current positions in the listed companies
- 2016 – Present
Director and Chairwoman of the Executive Board, Triton Holding Public Company Limited
- 2019 – Present Director, Nongree Power Plant Company Limited
- 2017 – Present Director, Triton Power Company Limited
- 2017 – Present Director, Triton Resuorces Company Limited
- 2017 – Present Director, Triton Development Company Limited
- 2017 – Present Director and Chairman of the Executive Board Triton Engineering and Construction Plc.
- 2016 – Present Director and Chairman of the Executive Board, Triton Holding Plc.
- 2016 – 2018 Director and Executive Director, Splash Media Plc.
- 2005 – 2009 Director and Chief Investment Officer, Country Group Securities Plc.
The priority objectives of the Board of Directors of Triton, the strategic body, are to increase the value of the company and to defend stakeholders’ interests. Its principal missions are to adopt major strategies of the company and its subsidiaries, monitor the implementation of those strategies, verify fair and accurate presentation of information of the company and its subsidiaries, and to protect corporate assets whilst ensuring compliance with good corporate governance.